Application deadline: Continuous reqruitment
InfraSight Labs is a young, visionary tech startup located in the heart of Malmö’s startup community. We develop vScope, a revolutionary software for smarter IT management which enables organizations to understand their IT in a completely new way. In a few years time we have grown to become a well-reputed brand within the Swedish IT-industry with some of Swedens most well-reputed companies as customers. Now we are about to grow big and are offering you a exciting position!
The role – DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a driven tech enthusiast that will work together with our Dev team and be responsible for our IT operations and services. You blend the skills of a business analyst with the technical chops to build the solution – plus you’ll get to know the business well, and can look at how any issue affects the entire company. Working at InfraSight Labs means that you will have the opportunity to work with new and interesting technology as well as with talented people in the industry.
What you will do
As a DevOps Engineer at InfraSight Labs you will maintain and improve our IT infrastructure and services that is used both for by developers, our sales people and external people.
This will involve system administration, automation, monitor and improve servers and web-services as well as coding new web-services and integrations. You will have will have influence and work with a wide range areas including:
- IAC (Infrastructure As Code) – Marathon & Mesos, Docker
- Server operations (deployment, administration and monitoring) – Linux, Windows, VMware, Hyper-V, Cloud
- Network layer – Routing, web gateways, web servers
- Continuous integration / deployment – Git, Jenkins, Webhooks
- Monitoring and analytics – ElasticSearch, Kibana
- Data pipeline processing – Kafka, Zookeeper
- MicroServices – New and existing services developed in-house
- Enterprise IT products – Test setups for evaluation
This role is full-time based at our headquarter in Malmö. Although some work can be done remotely you are expected to occasionally be present in person at the office. You will be reporting directly to the company CTO.
Who you are
The ideal candidate has a strong technical profile but most importantly, a strive to learn from and grow with our skilful team. To be successful in this role we hope you possess the following:
- You are an ambitious and self-driven person with the ability to take great responsibility in your work
- You are are curious with an entrepreneurial mindset with the eagerness to learn and grow with our company
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Knowledge of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- You have an university background (BSc or MSc) or similar
- You speak, write and communicate in both English and Swedish fluently
We interview and hire continuously. To apply, share your CV/LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About us – InfraSight Labs & vScope
InfraSight Labs is the company behind vScope – an insights tool for IT. You may describe vScope as a computerized extra colleague. vScope automates discovery and documentation of the entire IT infrastructure so that the people working with IT always are up to date with correct information. This helps them work more efficient, prevent problems or solve them faster, make better grounded investment decisions, and a whole lot more. vScope also analyzes the IT infrastructure for them continuously and helps them draw attention to situations worth noticing.
vScope represents something new to the IT industry. We are an award winning team with nominations such as Affärsvärlden/NyTekniks 33-listan 2015, Red Herring Europe Top 100 Finalist 2016 and Most innovative company – Nordic Business Award 2017. We experience rapid growth in terms of revenue, number of customers and not to say the least – new colleagues! We are around 15 people today with the ambition to become more.
Browse our website to learn more about us, our product and our customers. Here are a few tips where to start: