vScope 2.6.11 is a smaller release, but it still includes a number of useful new things!
Increase discovery accuracy by excluding clients
When having servers and clients on the same IP-range, vScope can now be forced to only discovery servers. Follow the steps in this FAQ to exclude clients from discovery: http://infrasightlabs.com/ignoring-windows-clients-in-discovery
Charting from Machine Properties
The charting functionality has been imroved and charting is now also available from the Machine properties page.
- Discovery of forced reboot registry key for Windows 2012
- Improvements in SMI-S discovery for HP 3PAR
- Fixed bug making which made it impossible to remove printers from the vScope database
- Fixed broken tag: Fill rate on Datastores
- Additional tags on Databases: Software, Version and Edition
- Automatically find links from other tags and place them in a tag called Links
- Updates in Tracker cases
- A few frontend fixes for various browsers