Application deadline: Continuous reqruitment
About us – InfraSight Labs & vScope
InfraSight Labs is a young, visionary tech startup located in the heart of Malmö’s startup community. In a few years time we have grown to become a well-reputed brand within the Swedish IT-industry. Now we are about to grow big!
InfraSight Labs is the company behind vScope – an insights tool for IT. You may describe vScope as a computerized extra colleague. vScope automates discovery and documentation of the entire IT infrastructure so that the people working with IT always are up to date with correct information. This helps them work more efficient, prevent problems or solve them faster, make better grounded investment decisions, and a whole lot more. vScope also analyzes the IT infrastructure for them continuously and helps them draw attention to situations worth noticing.
vScope represents something new to the IT industry. We are an award winning team with nominations such as Affärsvärlden/NyTekniks 33-listan 2015, Red Herring Europe Top 100 Finalist 2016 and Most innovative company – Nordic Business Award 2017. We experience rapid growth in terms of revenue, number of customers and not to say the least – new colleagues! We are around 15 people today with the ambition to become more. Are you one of them?
The role – Account Manager
As an Account Manager at InfraSight Labs you are passionate about selling and promoting vScope. You drive business throughout the entire sales process – all the way from generating new leads to closing deals. You book meetings, conduct product demonstrations and as a good listener you perform analysis of every customer’s unique situation and needs. You guide each customer through a discovery process where they get valuable insights into their own IT infrastructure – with the help of vScope of course. The process ends with negotiation and the sale of a vScope license.
This role is placed at our headquarter in Malmö. Applicants from other places are welcome too, but frequent physical presence in Malmö will be required. InfraSight Labs has presence in Stockholm, Göteborg, Borås and Copenhagen.
As a member of our team, you will report directly to the company CEO and play a leading role contributing to our strategy, our global business and the building of our company and company culture.
- …are a humble relationship-builder, yet a bit stubborn
- …have ability to listen and learn. This way you can formulate every customer’s unique situation and problem – maybe better than themselves!
- …are driven, “self motivated” and able to work independently. (Having that said, you will have many great colleagues to support you, and we value you being a team player who has fun working with us)
- …might have previous experience from the IT industry. We do not expect you to be or become a tech-expert, but we do require you to become comfortable talking about IT infrastructure with customers and demonstrating relevant examples in vScope
- …have a university background (BSc or MSc) or similar
- …speak, write and communicate well in both English and Swedish fluently
We interview and hire continuously. Send your application to email@example.com.
Browse around our website to learn more about us, our product and our customers more. Here are a few tips where to start: