vScope 2.0 is released. It’s almost a new product compared to previous versions of vScope. Check out the vScope product pages for information.
It’s really worth a test-run!
- vScope is replaced by vScope Server. Runs as a service.
- New web front-end replaces the old client
- Easy access for many
- Integration to Service Desk
- Share Table Presets via email
- Lots of suggestions of Table Presets
- Dashboard with Widgets
- An open API
- New probes
- MS Hyper-V
- MS SQL
- MS Azure
- Amazon EC2 & S3
- Updated probes for VMware, WMI, SSH, SNMP
- Autoupdate of software and license. Less maintenance!
- And much, much more!
If you are running a previous version of vScope, the new installer will help migrate your old settings and data.