Ensure that assets are protected
vScope can help you in two different ways.
vScope includes continuously updated built-in analysis, based on the latest news and industry best practice. A convenient way for you to stay informed about the compliance of your environment. In the case of Meltdown and Spectre, vScope offers the following analysis:
- Windows machines not patched for speculative execution side-channel attacks (Spectre/Meltdown)
- Windows Servers without Branch Target Injection mitigations enabled (Spectre)
- Windows Servers without Spectre/Meltdown mitigations enabled
- Linux machines vulnerable to speculative execution exploits (Spectre/Meltdown)
- Hyper-V hosts not providing Hypervisor-Assisted Guest Mitigation (Spectre)
- VMware ESXi 5.0 and older not providing Hypervisor-Assisted Guest Mitigation (Spectre)
- VMware ESXi 5.0 and older vulnerable to speculative execution exploits (Spectre)
- VMware ESXi 5.5 not providing Hypervisor-Assisted Guest Mitigation (Spectre)
- VMware ESXi 5.5 vulnerable to speculative execution exploits (Spectre)
- VMware ESXi 6.5 not providing Hypervisor-Assisted Guest Mitigation (Spectre)
- VMware ESXi 6.5 vulnerable to speculative execution exploits (Spectre)
We continuously create and improve the vScope analysis to facilitate productivity and efficiency in IT organizations. With vScope you get a Spectre Meltdown checker that automatically scans your environment and makes sure your machines have the latest patches, and let’s you know which ones don’t.
If you want more in-depth information about your IT, you can tailor reports for your needs. We call the report builder in vScope “Table Explorer”. With Table Explorer, you can quickly structure information and share it in a number of ways. Still no scripting required!
How to use vScope to find Spectre & Meltdown vulnerabilities
Learn more about vScope Table Explorer
Sounds good, how do we get started?
vScope is so much more than a Specter Meltdown checker, but using it to check for these and other vulnerabilities is of course a good start. vScope can be set up in minutes by downloading it from the link below. We have a lot of online resources to help you get started by yourself, but you are always welcome to contact us at any time for further guidance.
There are many benefits to using vScope:
- Keep information structured and easy to access
- Facilitating productive and efficient workflow
- Automatic analysis allowing IT to focus on actually fixing issues instead of searching for them
- A collaborative platform for structuring and sharing IT-information
- All this, with no scripting skills needed!